Budle Budle Povidone Iodine Shampoo aids in the treatment of fungal and bacterial skin infections in animals. Mild formulation for daily use.
Acne-like bumps, and also hot spots, minor abrasions, and any other skin problem that either is infected or could become infected, Our Povidone Iodine Shampoo disinfects the trouble area.
It doesn't sting or irritate the dog's skin at all. And it's safe if dogs lick the area after cleaning.
The goal isn't to rub the skin raw of all bacteria, but just gently disinfect the trouble areas, paying special attention to the areas where there are lesions and eruptions that could evolve into a more serious, secondary skin infection. The great thing about povidone iodine is it's completely harmless if ingested.
We recommend you do this disinfecting process daily if your dog has a minor skin infection or other skin issues.
This unique blend of natural ingredients found in the Budle Budle Povidone Iodine Dog Shampoo coats and releases the undercoat during the shampoo. It doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients.
It also moisturizes your pet's hair with the very mildest ingredients to cleanse and their formula begins with Aloe Vera to nourish and moisturize skin and coat. Nettle Leaf is added to naturally soothe skin irritations.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL PET SHAMPOO. Our Pet Wash Shampoo is a premium coat and skin treatment that comes directly to you and your pet without sacrificing vegan and organic principles or quality.
- From the avocado, you can derive avocado oil which has multiple health, skin and hair benefits. Organic oil derived from the first press of the avocado fruit has a multitude of vitamins and minerals
1. Avocado oil is the perfect leave-in conditioner and can restore hair moisture and softness. As avocado oil is filled with vitamins B and E, it makes your hair shinier and easy to style. With its thick consistency, avocado oil is the perfect moisturizer for dry skin. If your skin is dry, itchy, painful and inflamed, avocado oil is your go-to moisturizer.
2. Filled to the brim with lubricating fatty acids, avocado oil nourishes skin, boosts collagen and maintains its elasticity. Avocado oil is contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that soothe and heal sun damaged skin.
3. Eczema, being a dry inflamed skin condition can also be treated naturally using avocado oil. You can use it straight out of the bottle or combine it with your body lotion.
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hairall smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
1. Aloe vera's many uses may be partially explained by its makeup. It contains 75 active ingredients, including vitamins A, C, E, B12, and choline.
2. Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny
3. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of hair.
1. Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
2. Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning hair in the process.
3. Jojoba oil is an emollient, which means that it fills in the damaged spots in your hair shaft, controlling frizz. Nourishing the hair shaft while filling in damaged spots allows for the repair of any damage.
4. The antimicrobial properties of jojoba oil, combined with its moisturizing nature, conditions your follicles and scalp, keeping them healthy. It soothes your scalp, curbing any irritation or inflammation, and prevents your scalp from flaking. It also relieves conditions of the scalp like eczema and psoriasis, which lead to dandruff.
1. It is a rich source of vitamin C and is therefore very effective in treating viral and bacterial infections.
2. Chrysanthemum is also a well-known natural remedy for acne and pimples.
3. Experts also recommend using chrysanthemum for skin problems like boils, skin sores, irritation, and allergic skin reactions. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties help in treating these problems effectively.
Nettle leaves have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for treating skin burns and reducing the burn scars.
1. Stinging Nettle is rich in Vitamin A, C, D and K.
2. It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, silica, iodine, silicon, sodium, and sulfur.
3. Massaging your dog’s scalp with coconut or mustard oil infused with dried nettle leaves and leaving it overnight is a very effective treatment for dandruff. Juice extracted by crushing fresh nettle leaves is also massaged onto the scalp to treat dandruff.
4. The leaves of stinging nettle plant are used to treat and relieve allergies. It is believed that consuming stinging nettle leaf before meals can cure food sensitivities. Nettle has anti-histamine properties, which act against the histamine present in the body and also against the allergic rhinitis. These leaves are helpful in treating seasonal allergies, hay fever, coughs, sneezing, hives and asthma.
Water, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Polyoxyethylene Laurylether Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate Solution, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Glycerin, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid, Povidone Iodine, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Vitex Trifolia Fruit Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Yellow 6, Fragrance
Wet animal thoroughly. Add 1 to 2 ounces of our providone Iodine Shampoo in large pail. Spray water into pail to create suds. Apply to animal’s body and rub briskly to create a lather. Rinse animal thoroughly with clean water. Scrape or wipe off excess water.
For external use only. Do not use with other topical medications or pesticides. If infection or irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.