Whether cooking a dessert to finish a fine meal or preparing and serving a long slow aromatic braise, the Staub Round Cocotte 24cm Cherry Red will make a an entrance the professionals strive for. With the all class and versatility you'd expect from top quality French made glazed cast iron cookware, you will be proud to present your creations when you serve them in this distinctive 3.8 litre cocotte, so make the most of the endearing and enduring features of this quality casserole.
The distinctive shine on the exterior vibrant red surfaces is the result of many coats of specialised glazing while the interior surfaces are coated in matte black enamel, designed to be resistant to scratches, chips and discolouration and endure higher heats when braising, roasting or caramelising. The close fitting lid with its self-basting spikes will retain the moisture and cooking heat perfectly while the outstanding heat retention of cast iron will eliminate heat spots and distribute heat more efficiently.
With all the health advantages of being Cadmium and lead free, PFOA and PTFE free, this stylish 24cm cocotte is oven safe to 250°C and suitable for use on all cooktops including induction. Dishwasher safe, however hand washing is recommended.
- Made of lasting enamel cast iron that ensures even heat distribution and better heat retention
- Tight-fitting lid comes with a self-basting system underneath to ensure continuous moisture circulation and flavour retention
- Black interior in enamel finish is resistant to chips and scratches and needs little seasoning over time
- Polished nickel-plated lid knob is resistant to heat up to 250C
- Constructed in France using a sand mould that is destroyed after forming each cookware, making every Staub piece one of a kind
- Suitable for all kinds of stovetops including induction and can be used in the oven and on the grill
- Beautifully constructed cast iron cookware that goes from cooktop to your table