EM92 is the latest Android TV Box with the latest Amlogic S912 SoC. The parameters below show that this is a very configurable product at the moment with:
- Microprocessor: Amlogic S912 8 core, 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 platform, 2.0GHz speed. Along with the S912H, this is Amlogic's strongest processor for the Android TV Box in 2016.
- GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU 750MHZ + with 4 core shaders
- Ram: 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Rom: 16GB high speed eMMC standard
- Operating system: Android 6.0 supports updating via OTA from Enybox
- Wifi: 2.4GHz band and 5.8GHz standard AC with dedicated antenna
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 10/100 / 1000M
- Bluetooth 4.0 standard
- Supports 4 high speed USB2.0 ports for external hard drive.
- Support AV port for old TIVI without HDMI.
Enybox EM92 - The design is simple but still exquisite and luxurious. The E92 is designed with the traditional black tone from Enybox, with the front panel as the power button, the infrared receiver from the controller and the LED display cluster. The back panel of the EM92 will feature a 5V-2A power button, HDMI 2.0 port, an AV port for connecting to older televisions without HDMI, and an optical port connected to it. amplifier. The Ethernet port on the Box EM92 supports up to 1000M connections. Finally, the Wifi antenna supports dual band Highlights and can make you quite enjoy on the new Enybox Android TV Box is that it is equipped with up to 4 USB ports instead of 2 ports as the other Smartbox. With four USB peripherals like USB, wireless mouse, mouse fly, keyboard, external hard drive with EM92 will become extremely simple. Enybox also designed a port that supports SD / MMC memory card. One minus point is that the four USB ports are placed side by side, so it IS a bit hard to pinch down the devices. 224Ghz (802.11 a / b / g / n) and 5.8GHz with AC.