- TOOTHBRUSH IN A BOTTLE – Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque and Tartar Formula is the world’s first and only clinically proven toothbrush in a bottle. Best for dogs (and cats) with advanced dental issues, halitosis, swollen gums, and/or discolored teeth, it’s safe and beneficial for everyday use too! Simply add Dental Fresh to your pet’s water bowl it’s like you’re brushing their teeth each time they drink water – but with much less hassle!
- ADVANCED FORMULA - Double strength, advanced formula is designed to specially target plaque and tartar build-up in hard-to-reach places. When used as part of a daily oral care regimen, it protects against the advancement of moderate to severe periodontal issues.
- GOODBYE BAD BREATH – In addition to instantly freshening even the worst dog (and cat) breath, Dental Fresh is the only clinically-proven formula for pet oral health that cleans and whitens teeth, freshens breath, protects gums while treating gingivitis, prevents periodontal disease and improves overall dental health.
- WORKS BASED ON YOUR PET’S NEED – Dental Fresh features a unique self-regulating formula that activates, releases and destroys bad breath causing germs and bacteria microorganisms only when exposed to bacteria, periodontal pathogens and acidic areas where plaque has formed.
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE – SynergyLab’s Dental Fresh oral health products are created with premium ingredients and available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs and cats and are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent and/or treat gingivitis.
- Instantly freshens breath & eliminates slime (bacteria) in the water bowl.
Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque and Tartar Formula for Dogs is the double strength, advanced formula to specially target build-up of plaque and tartar in hard-to-reach places. Protects against the advancement of moderate to severe periodontal issues when used as part of a daily oral health care regimen. Best for pets with advanced dental issues, halitosis, swollen gums, and/or discolored teeth.