- Capacity: 125ml bottle
- Preserved in dry, cool place
- Origin: France
- Producer: Pierre Fabre Dermocosmetique
According to studies by Ducray, the rapid regeneration of skin cells causes dead cells to stick on the scalp in the form of dandruff (buffalo shavings), causing itching and redness of the skin. This type of dandruff is different from dry and often dry dandruff. In Ducray Dandruff Treatment Shampoo Kertyol PSO has salicylic acid and glycolic acid which has the effect of reducing keratinization. Oil has a mild cleanser suitable for the most sensitive hair and scalp, restoring the natural vitality and shine of the hair.
- Ducray Dandruff Treatment Shampoo Kertyol PSO cleansing dandruff, especially effective for array dandruff.
- Clean dandruff patches on the scalp, relieve itching quickly.
- Special treatment helps to control dandruff and restore itchy, red, and weak hair.
- Sulfur form, Acid SaliCylic, Ichtyol (shale oil distillation), Water (Aqua), Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sulfur, Sodium Chloride, Cocip Mipa, Fragrance (Parfum) , Methylisothiazolinone, Silica, Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate, Talc.
- Apply shampoo on hair that has been wet and lightly massage the scalp. Minimum exposure for 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Rinse again for the second time.
- Use 2 times / week, at least for 6 weeks.
- Do not use for children under 3 years old.
- Avoid contact with eyes.